Skip to main content

The Pillowcase That Works... While You Sleep

MY DERMATOLOGIST FRIEND GAVE ME THE GIFT OF BEAUTIFUL HAIR, GLOWING SKIN, AND THE BEST NIGHT’S SLEEP WITH THIS ONE PIECE OF ADVICE

Jan 22 2019 at 9:17 am EDT

If you have ever wondered why you look and feel your absolute worst in the mornings, then you need to read this story about how I discovered an amazing product called Blissy. Here's why:
5dd5db83b06ce8860fe266cb_blissy-gift-3.jpg

WARNING: This story will make you change the way you sleep and the way you look when you wake up!

If you have ever wondered why you look and feel your absolute worst in the mornings, then you need to read this story about how my friend helped me discover an amazing product called Blissy.

My name is Sarah Ashworth. The first thing you should know about me is that I'm not a dermatologist.

I'm not an expert on skincare either.

But 3 years ago, I discovered an amazing skincare product in the last place I expected - my bedroom.

I never used to worry about my skin. Dove soap was the extent of my skincare routine.

But once I turned 40, something changed. For the first time, I looked in the mirror and didn’t like what I saw.

It was as if I hit a certain age and the universe said, “Ok, it’s time to get old…”

But I didn’t feel old. I felt so young. I had 3 kids under the age of 10 running around. I didn’t want to look 50 when I just turned 40!

Every morning, I woke up with dull skin, creases, and split-ends that seemed to appear out of nowhere.

I was determined to get back my youthful face. I tried every new cream, serum, and moisturizer on the market. I spent hundreds of dollars. I even tried Face Yoga (something I saw on Youtube…)

But nothing worked for me. No matter what I did, my skin didn’t look any better.

One day, I was complaining to a friend of mine who just so happened to be a dermatologist.

She’s my age and doesn’t look a day over 30. I figured she was using a mixture of things to look so young: Expensive treatments, a $250+ cream, and more...all the things I couldn’t afford.

But maybe she would know of a good, reasonably-priced cream to try?

“Sarah,” she said. “Have you ever thought your pillowcase might be to blame?”

“My pillowcase?” I asked. “What could that possibly be doing to my face?”

She laughed. “It’s probably making you look 10 years older than you are.”

Little did I know, my gorgeous friend with her gorgeous skin had been withholding some interesting information from me (not too happy about that!). She discovered after lots of research, a silk pillowcase.

She explained that my cotton pillowcase could be the problem, basically ruining my face (my face isn’t actually ruined but you know what I mean…).

So I decided to do my own research.. I found out that cotton pillowcases get covered with dead skin cells, oils, saliva, sweat and all sorts of bacteria, making them a dust mite breeding ground and pore-clogging machine.

5dd5b60dc43f1c14b119acf0_regular-pillow-vs-blissy.png

All the expensive creams I was using at night were basically useless, because they all rubbed away on a cotton pillowcase.

Plus, she said, the friction from cotton was actually aggravating my skin, leading her to believe the dry skin, creases, and breakouts I was complaining about was caused by my old pillowcase.

I immediately went home, threw my old pillowcase away, and bought the one she recommended.

I was completely shocked at what a difference it made.

Blissy was a gorgeous, soft, luxurious silk pillowcase.

The first night, I even felt the difference. It was like sleeping on a cloud. The pillowcase was so soft. I got the best night’s sleep that I’ve had in a long time.

And when I woke up? My skin was clear and moisturized. It felt as soft as that pillowcase.

Over the next week, as I continued to use the Blissy Pillowcase, things seemed to have gotten even better. I slept better. Felt better. My skin felt like a baby’s bum.

The small splotch of middle-aged breakouts was gone. By the end of the month, my wrinkles weren’t as prominent. The skin around my eyes was softer, yet firmer.

And after 6 months? I looked like I was in my early 30’s again (noI didn’t shave 10 years off of my life but the confidence it gave me, made me feel as if I had)

I was out to dinner with a group of girlfriends (including the dermatologist) and was asked 3 separate times what new cream I was using.

My dermatologist friend laughed, as I explained it wasn’t a cream - it was a pillowcase.

I didn’t just feel like I had lost 10 years off my face. everything seemed to have gotten better:

I woke up without a stuffy nose. Because silk doesn’t harbor bacteria and dust mites, my sinuses were finally clear.

My hair looked beautiful. Traditional pillowcases tug at your strands and cause damage and hair loss. But silk nourishes hair while you sleep. So you wake up with shiny strands.

No more toxic stuff leaking into my body at night. Blissy pillowcases are not treated with any harmful or toxic chemicals. (I felt much better knowing this.)

I want you to understand how game-changing this pillowcase is.

5dd5b60dc43f1ce0a919ace5_blissy-pillowcase-girl-1.jpg

See what people are saying...

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"I love ❤️ my Silk pillow case. It is true, my hair does tangle and it has a shine. For the last couple of mornings I noticed I am not as congested as normal. Plus, I have been sleeping throughout the night. I have suggested this product to my friends and family. I plan to order one for my daughter-in-laws." - Virginia L.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Excellent! Will NEVER sleep on anything other than a Blissy!!! Bought 2 to have when linens changed! Best money ever spent! Stays cool and no more of those horrible wrinkles on face in the mornings. HIGHLY recommend !!" - Michael A..
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"My overall experience was fantastic. I have used other silk pillows and none compare. I bought three for friends for the holidays and they all agree. The pillow actually is cool and my hair is no longer standing on edge in the morning." - Cynthia C.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Love love love them.
The difference between my hair now, to my hair pre Blissy is unbelievable.
I really didn't expect it to work that well. Everything you say in the advert is true. I have ordered more for family and friends and am awaiting delivery." - Michele H.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"I have tried different silk pillow cases and none of them compare to blissy. My hair is much smoother when I wake up and the pillow stays cool throughout the night. It is absolutely worth the price!" - Laurie M.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"I run at a high temperature in bed overnight, so have always paid attention to my pillows, their protectors and pillowcases. Regular washing and changing was/is always the drill. I have a silk duvet, 100% cotton sheets and still I sweat. I thought I’d give the Blissy pillowcases a try and I have to say I’m so glad I did. I don’t wake drenched in sweat anymore, so my hair feels more fresh and I feel more rested. I wouldn’t have believed it, but having a silk duvet and the silk pillowcases has made a huge difference to my sleeping." - Elizabeth M.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Just wow! I love these pillow cases! I purchased one for my severely asthmatic 9 year old and one for myself, and we’ve both had a great nights sleep. Over a few days I’ve noticed we’ve woken up more refreshed than usual. Our hair and skin is amazing. I believe it’s also helped my son with his chronic dust allergy. I’d love to get more for the rest of our family. Thanks Blissy!" - Scott H.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Blissy has been blissful to say the least. I was skeptical at first, but just one night sleeping with my new pillowcase turned me into a believer." - Stephanie G.

Celebs have been using this beauty method for years!

Final Thoughts

Blissy offers a 60-day money-back guarantee. If you don’t like the pillowcase for any reason, return it in 60 days and get a full refund.

I’ve never returned one (instead, I bought more..), but knowing about the guarantee made me feel better about spending more on a quality product.

I hope this helped you. If you’re tired of trying every product on the market hoping for something that works, do yourself a favor. Get Blissy and feel (and look!) younger by tomorrow.

P.S. A lot of competitors try to sell cheaper alternatives. I bought one and immediately returned it. The quality wasn’t the same and it showed on my face.

Blissy is made with pure 22-Momme Mulberry Silk - one of the highest weight silks there is - and therefore the highest quality.

*Update: Ever since the Blissy 100% Mulberry 22-Momme Silk Pillowcase was featured on TV, an incredible amount of buzz has been generated and has since sold over 2 million pillowcases. Due to its popularity and positive reviews, the company is so confident in their product that they are now offering a 100% money back guarantee and are extending their one-time discount of 55% off.

5de71196dd80e6380786f556_blissy-box.jpg
5de7f613dd80e6dd138dfd98_blissy-silk-pillowcase-white-box.jpg5de7f65d154e7e49e468d945_blissy-silk-pillowcase-white-pillow-1.jpg5de7f84c25af6914c76d2af5_blissy-silk-pillowcase-white-box-2.jpg5de72066154e7e3daf6207cb_blissy-60-day-2.jpg
5de7f43925af6961156ce2e9_pure-silk.svg5de7f438e3f495fb51653df1_anti-bacterial.svg5de7f439dd80e6f3e88df257_22-momme.svg5de7f438dd80e6d53d8df24f_less-friction.svg5de7f438154e7e026368bb4f_anti-aging.svg5de7f43825af69d4066ce2e8_hypoallergenic.svg5de7f43865d48a2908e2b983_non-toxic.svg5de7f439154e7e9e4c68bb50_moisture-retention.svg

Special Offer:

As a special introductory online exclusive sale, the company is now offering 55% Off + Free Shipping to all new customers.

This deal can be removed at any time, so act now to take advantage of this special offer.

Plus, if you aren’t totally happy with your Blissy Pillowcase, return them for a full refund. No questions asked!

Blissy makes a great gift for both Men and Women! Check Availability »

Apply Discount & Check Availability >>

Click the link above to see if Blissy is still offering a 55% discount and free shipping

blissy pillow cases

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commission Blaster Review:

Video Marketing The Many Different Uses For Video Marketing Videos

Why do Foreigners Fall in love and get married with Filipino Women?